- Work Orders
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Order
- Logistics & Invoicing
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
End-to-End System Integration
- Send Payables expenses, Manual Journal expenses, Feed Pricing, Inventory Usage, Depreciation Expenses, and Feed Returns to and from our flock management systems, Aeros Live.
- Send and update Orders for production scheduling and picking to systems such as ComputerWay Food Systems and other barcoding & scaling systems. Further, receive verification of load out, case weights and substitutions, along with finished product inventory.
- Integrate with your customers using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) by receiving Orders and sending Invoices in a fully automated solution.
- Connect with WEM & Repete for feed production and inventory management. Send Ingredient Purchase Orders and Receive Commodity Receipts, then relieve ingredient inventory and create priced finished feed with milling and delivery charges.
- Link data from your Least Cost Formulation system such as Brill or Concept 5. Receive feed formulations and send Ingredient Costs to the Purchasing module.
- Manage your assets easier with ManagerPlus Asset Management integration. Sync master record information such as Items and Vendors, along with Equipment expenses, work orders, and inventory management.
- Reduce the time for manual cash application and receivables processes by utilizing Lockbox functions.
Pricing Rules for Every Need
- Market Pricing and Contract pricing features available to both buying and selling components.
- Prior Day, Prior Week, Prior Month averaging of daily market prices with Percent and Dollar differentials; Vary differentials as market rises and falls; Enter or Import daily markets .
- Set overrides for specific start and end dates to easily manage promotions and product sales.
- Configure contracts for a set price based on quantity ordered and limit by contractual quantity, or price based on product category or classification.
- Price Basis functionality for sales that use ingredients to determine base finished price and still add percent and dollar differentials.
- Group customers by level or volume to effectively manage price variances, or group customers by broker or corporation association to set consistent pricing.
Master Your Risk Management
- With Customer Credit tools, automatically verify terms and credit limits during order entry
then optionally place risks into credit queue for credit manager review and approval.
- Submit payable payment information electronically to banking institution for remittance to your vendors utilizing ACH (Automated Clearing House) transactions.
- Using Positive Pay, provide banking institution with list of verified checks issued to vendors.
- Implement tight controls on who has access to what functions by group and individual user security functions.
- Manage purchase requests with authorization limits and buyer pricing verifications in our Requisitions tools.
- Provide oversight of payable invoices entered by remote office clerical departments.
- Be SOX compliant, know who did what and when with our extensive audit trails and logging functionality.
Manage Inventory from Bolt to Bushel
- Track two units of measure for every item in inventory to get a uniform count for items packed in multiple UOMs. Instantly know total Pounds, Dozens or Kilos.
- Auto allocate inventory using FIFO or manually allocate by lot number as the need arises.
- Work Order processing captures ingredient costs, allows for markups and records finished product. Aeros also provides for premix ingredients.
- Managing corrections or consumption of inventory is easily done though integrated tools for performing Physicals, Adjustments of loss and Usage for product consumed by operations.